|School||Hanasakigawa Girls' High School|
|Favorite Food||Gingerbread cookies|
|Least Favorite Food||Nukazuke|
|Hobbies||Watching period dramas|
Eve is half-Japanese, half-Finnish, hailing from Finland and finds Japanese culture exciting, often citing bushido, the code of Japanese warriors.
Outside of the band, she is friends with Hazawa Tsugumi and also works part-time at her family's cafe.
Eve is taller than the other members of her band, with fair skin and big, feminine turquoise eyes. Her medium length silver hair is worn in thick braided pigtails normally adorned with ribbons, a headband, or a hat. Her bangs are split off-center with a loose, pointed strand layered over them on either side of the head.
In the band she wears purple clothing, while her casual attire consists mainly of white and black with turquoise shades. Her casual attire is mature and gender-ambiguous; she wears a turquoise patterned turtleneck on top of a white long-sleeved blouse. Eve also wears white jeans held by a black belt.
Her stage outfit within the band is made of lilac, lavender, and violet shades.
A bright girl who tackles everything standing in her path full throttle. She is enthusiastic and chipper, eager to learn all that she can about Japan. At times her thought process can be strange, and when going on about Bushido she comes off as humorous. She is easygoing and polite and loves hugging people. Though she has some misconceptions about Japan and sometimes misunderstands what other people say, Eve always tries her best to learn.
A list of characters Eve interacts with in the game.
- Along with Matsubara Kanon, she is a member of the Japanese Tea Ceremony Club. Eve is also a member of both the Kendo Club and the Flower Arrangement Club.
- She is the tallest Pastel*Palettes member.
- She gets up 4 am every day.
- She, along with Aya, are the only members of Pastel*Palettes that interact with all other bands during Lives (and in the dialogues at the end of every game).
- Eve calls people's name by their katakana spellings (eg. Tae-san as タエさん instead of たえさん).
- Eve's keyboard is a KORG RK-100S.
- She owns a wooden sword.
- Her facial muscles are very fragile, and when very stiff, might take time to turn back to her original appearance, as shown in Pastel Life.
- Her actions are often confused by Aya.
- ↑ http://saion4718.wixsite.com/translations/single-post/2017/03/20/Pastel-Palettes-Band-Drama-Episode-01