She's friends with the adults who work in the shopping district, and often attends her hometown's festivals to play the taiko drums. Outside of the band, she is also friends with Yamabuki Saaya and also works part-time at the fast food restaurant.
Despite only being a first year student and the same age as the other Afterglow members, Tomoe has the appearance of a young adult. She has slanted turquoise eyes and long, sleek maroon hair.
She is shown in mature, but "cool" style outfits, usually adorned with studs or chains.
Originally when performing she wore a plain white top with a dark green fur lined vest, black denim pants with chains and belt accents, dark green and black boots, and a black studded wrist ornament. She wears the black choker worn by her band mates.
Currently she wears the same boots and choker as her band mates, along with a black hoodie that has Afterglow and splatter markings on it. She has a different pair of pants, top, and earrings on.
During middle school and prior Afterglow's formation, Tomoe's hair was much shorter and it reached only around her ears.
Tomoe is a fairly relaxed person, who never says anything bad about other people or holds grudges against them. She keeps the band from falling apart. She is idolized for her cool, but mature way of handling things.
Despite her mature, punk look, she is very caring towards others and is always there to lend support or a shoulder to cry on. While she is unable to understand Ako's behavior at times, she loves her sister and supports her.
She is also shown to be hot-blooded and the type to rush into things head-first if she thinks someone she loves has been hurt. This has a tendency to backfire on her at times.
A list of characters Tomoe interacts with in the game.
- She has been playing the taiko drums during the festivals ever since she was little.
- In an in-game single panel comic, Himari said that if Tomoe was a boy she would never leave her alone. Tomoe claims to hear this a lot in the same panel.
- She is a member of the dance club in her school.
- She is the tallest Afterglow member.
- Tomoe claims in her initial 2☆ that Himari knows her the best.
- In the Persona collaboration, her character design is based on QUEEN and Johanna.