Her goal in life is to make the entire world smile. Her family is super rich and lives in one of the biggest houses around the area.
Kokoro has large, rounded yellow eyes and long, straight, waist-length platinum blonde hair. Her fringe is cut unevenly and separated into two parts. She has thin forelocks which touch her shoulders.
Her casual attire consists of a red and white striped t-shirt with fluttery sleeves, blue denim overalls, and a hair tie with red ribbons on her wrist.
An idealistic and charismatic young girl coming from a ridiculously rich family, Kokoro dreams of making the entire world smile from music. She effortlessly attracts others to her due to her bright and bubbly nature, and often manages to get them swept up into her easygoing pace. Because of her charismatic and naturally imposing personality, she is often able to do and get what she wants. She is also extremely curious and easily amazed, charmed by new things she discovers in the world around her.
Although Kokoro has the optimism and charm of a natural leader, she is also quite scatterbrained and ditzy, and would not be able to get much done without the others in the group helping her. She also has said that she doesn't know what it feels like to be sad, and does always her best to combat any kind of negative feelings.
A list of characters Kokoro interacts with in the game.
- She is the only character in the series who refers to everyone with their first names and without using honorifics.
- Kokoro thinks reading, especially reading picture books is fun and often loans them from the library.
- Along with Hina, she also joins the Astronomy club in her own school in the event Searching For Stars, so they are pretty close to each other.
- Kokoro mentions in one of her summer dialogues that her family own a private beach, and in another one of her autumn dialogues, that they also own a mountain.
- Some fan theories say that Kokoro is a genius but doesn't realize it.
- In one of the 1-panel comics it was shown that Kokoro instantly learned how to ride a horse, which explains the theory.
- Another fan theory is, that Kokoro's family is rich because her dad is part of the Yakuza.
- Her body is very nimble and such she is able to do backflips even while wearing a furisode.
- Kokoro is hyper and acrobatic that usually only the black-suited people - her three bodyguards - can manage to stop her.