Chisato is a girl of slightly below average height. She has long, platinum blonde hair nearly surpassing her chest with her thick, layered bangs split into three portions framing her face. Thin sections of hair is worn beneath her ears and on her shoulders, while her forelocks are pulled back. When performing her loose hair is normally pulled back and held by a white ribbon or other accessories. She has big, droopy violet eyes.
Her performance attire is yellow, and her casual attire is shown to be very feminine with flowers, sheer fabric, and ribbons.
Chisato is normally very polite and friendly, and gets along with others fairly well. However, she also has a surprisingly blunt side to her personality, and can come across as cold or condescending. This personality is not always provoked, though she tends to be more blunt when she is annoyed or around Kaoru, as she does not appreciate her dramatic personality.
As she has been in the entertainment industry for a long time, Chisato is quite a realist when it comes to it and disliked Aya's view of it at first. She is also slightly embarrassed of people bringing up her past and past works as a child actress, as shown in one of the 1-panel comics where Eve told her she'd watched one of the dramas child Chisato had starred in. Chisato also dislikes when everyone thinks that she can do anything.
A list of characters Chisato interacts with in the game.
- Chisato used to call Kaoru "Kao-chan" when they were younger and sometimes uses this to tease her.
- She has a younger sister who often borrows her clothes without asking.
- She owns a golden retriever named Leon according to Pastel Life Episode 3 and the event When the Flowers Bloom.
- She is terrible at changing trains.
- She has the same height as Ichigaya Arisa and Kitazawa Hagumi, and is the shortest member of Pastel*Palettes.