Minato Yukina is a second-year student at Haneoka Girls' High School and is the cold and fierce leader of Roselia. She is a powerful vocalist, sparking the admiration of the other Roselia members. She is next-door neighbors with Imai Lisa, who is also her childhood friend, and considers Mitake Ran somewhat of a rival.
Her father, who was a professional singer, is the reason Yukina started singing. One of her goals was to reach the top as vocalist that would impress her father and encourage him to play again. She is also trying to get Roselia to the "Future World Fes", which is a music festival reserved only for the best bands in the world.
Yukina has sharp, gold eyes and long silver hair worn loose with some type of hair decoration. Her long forelocks rest over her shoulders and her bangs just reach her eyes.
Her casual attire is fairly fancy with muted or dark tones.
Yukina has a cold-blooded and cut-throat attitude towards reaching her goals, cutting down any obstacles in her path. She expects nothing less than perfect and takes practice very seriously. Because of this, she has no qualms with chiding or insulting someone if she feels they are underperforming. She is openly dismissive and even downright cruel to people she deems below her standards.
However, with the few people who are on her good side, she is not quite as nasty as usual. She also has a liking for cats, though she refuses to admit it.
A list of characters Yukina interacts with in the game.
- She is known as the Lone-Wolf Songstress due to her rejecting offers from talent agencies and choosing to work by herself before the formation of Roselia.
- She puts a lot of sugar into her coffee due to disliking bitter things.
- Yukina is secretly fond of Kasumi because of her semblance to a cat.
- Her love for rock music is so huge that she can recognize any song just by the intro.
- She is bad at cooking and other household chores.
- Yukina loves cats so much that she sometimes mishears some words as "cat," as said in the loading 1-komas.
- She also used to own a cat when she was younger.