|School||Haneoka Girls' High School|
|Favorite Food||Her mother's cakes|
|Least Favorite Food||Black coffee|
|Hobbies||Collecting bath powder|
Wakamiya Eve works at Tsugumi's family's cafe.
Tsugumi has soft brown eyes and chin-length chestnut brown hair. Her casual attire is feminine with natural colors.
Her original band attire is composed of a gold tank-top worn with a black leather vest, along with a black skirt beneath a sheer layer and a pair of gold and black boots. She wears the choker the rest of her bandmates wear.
In her current outfit, she switches to soft gold ruffled dress with a black lace petticoat, worn beneath a black hoodie with Afterglow written on it, along with splatter markings. This is paired with her choker and a necklace, a black thigh strap, and black boots with yellow socks. She also wears earrings and an olive headband.
Tsugumi views herself as the most normal girl in the band. However, she is a very hardworking and optimistic person who rarely gets discouraged. Her optimism really buoys the other members' spirits.
|Everyone's Support||1★||Pure||Score Up|
|Onstage||2★||Powerful||Perfect Lock + Score Up|
|Always Starting||3★||Powerful||Perfect Lock + Score Up|
|Meteor Shower||2★||Pure||Life Recovery + Score Up|
|Let's Make A Band!||3★||Cool||Score Up|
|These Warm Feelings||2★||Cool||Perfect Lock + Score Up|
|The Brave Tsugu||2★||Happy||Perfect Lock + Score Up|
|The work of the Student Council||3★||Pure||Life Recovery + Score Up|
|Teacher of Sweets||4★||Happy||Score Up|
|Looking Up At The Night Sky||2★||Happy||Score Up|
|Glow-Up Rock||2★||Cool||Life Recovery + Score Up|
|Fun Tasting Party||3★||Happy||Perfect Lock + Score Up|
|Forgetting Precious Things||2★||Powerful||Score Up|
|Growing Heart-Throbs?!||4★||Pure||Life Recovery + Score Up|
- Her height is 156cm.
- She is a member of the Student Council.
- At one point in the Afterglow band story, she overworks herself and collapses.
- She is afraid of thunder.
- Tsugumi's special talent is finding the first star of the evening, after the sun sets.
- She loves dolphins, and especially loves watching dolphin shows at aquariums.
- The reason she loves dolphin shows is not only because the dolphins are cute, but also because she thinks it's lovely to see the dolphin and its trainer having a bond of trust.
- She is an only child and has stated that she is "kind of envious" of the idea of Tomoe and Ako performing together at home.
- Tsugumi's keyboard is a Clavia Nord Stage 2 EX Compact.